Saturday, May 12, 2012

Adelina the Sokoke

I have traveled far and came here to join this battle, and to talk to family. My name is Adelina and i am a Sokoke. Look it up if you don't know what is. not to be mean or anything i just dont feel like explaining

Another questions and i would be more than happy to answer them.
First things first, i have short brown hair with feathers in it.  my nickname is Veer Danser,  and i have light green eyes. i have a bird that follows me because i am blind but that doesn't mean i cant fight .
also i found this picture i hope to figure out how i got and what it means i have a bracelet that lets me see but i don't wear it all the time




       i was born in Africa but when i was 5 my tribe was murdered the only reason i survived was because a boy quickly pushed me into the trees before a man or woman almost killed me. i don't remember his face, just him saying 'watch out!' in African language. some nice lady found my walking around noticed i was blind then gave my the bracelet and took my to the amazons i have lived in the amazons ever since.  the bird found me then she just kept following me and soon learned to help me like a guide dog. my only family is a distant cousin which we haven't played since we were 4 so we don't remember one another much her name is mittens. she is my only family and i wont let her home get destroyed....or the ones she loves get hurt. i have nobody so i don't want her to have my fate.  i have a paw print on my right leg ever since i could remember, and all the domestic sokoke's cant transform like me. our race is quickly disappearing i hope to find a way to restore it. that is basically all you guys will need or want to know.
~Adelina or Veer Danser

2 comments:

  1. i know who u can restore it if u know what i mean adelina. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they say i dided but i didnt, Melissa brought me back, i know Xylia killed me but she didnt mean to, she was just "hurting" if you know what i mean, and i miss you, hope to see you soon
    -Mittens

    ReplyDelete