Sunday, February 3, 2013

details

this  is Lacy. She is the youngest (ithink) in the family. nobody has ever heard of her cause she was kinda a pain in the ass. She was lesbian tell one night when she was high she fucked a guy now she is bi. She broke into a my house and found nothing interesting to her so she broke into a different house(Dawnstripes) and liked what she saw. she pushed him down sat ontop of him and started to make out with him i dont know what happened after that. she has a tounge piercing. she took her snake bits out. She is 18. Ran away from the family when she was 10.
~Windstorm
Hey, i would think you would be fucking happy to see me sis? Dont send out a bad reputation about me. And so what if made out with your brother in law.
~lacy
-.- u still dont go around kissing people.

Whos gonna stop meh. you are the that taught me EVERYTHING about kissing ;)

+-.- go away lacy.

Let me post some pictures about myself andothers. I am not selfish.-

-Just a slut-
~windy

Can it Sis. x) enjoy:
i wear different shit all the time. mostly jeans fluffy skirts tank tops with arm warmers. my hair is purple cause when i was 17 i dyed it purple .-.  at 18 i dyed it my natural color(blonde) + i added pink and black.
 i wear contacts if i feel like it. but...
my natural eye color is red and i purfur x3 to leave it that way
if i see a guy that is fine. i will flirt and possible kiss. ladys if you got a man that is mighty fine, tell me and i wont be up on them.
dont try to fight me. i got lots of tricks.

my twin and i were separated at birth.(left is me right is her) btw we dont look like the triplets (windstrom, meadow, and moonstar) we look like fire heart but we are girls. i have come to talk to my father, fireheart. and find my long lost sis(she has gray or red eyes she can switch between either one)
i found a way to unlock my full potentail. so i am a full blooded godes my wings lok like this. my sisters wings should be colorful but loking like shards kinda like mine. i can make my self have wolf ears and tail but i can not change into one any more.

bye bye! x3
                 LOVE
                           Lacy

No comments:

Post a Comment