Tuesday, March 20, 2012

i found this new game and have been playing it and my boyfriend on that game keeps getting jelous i dont remember the name of the game so i havent been on it in a while, but last time i talked to me boyfriend he punched on of me friends named miguel. so miguel's girlfriend talked to me l8er that day when i was alone. ^.^ she thaught me a new dance! i now know how to belly dance on the game! dont ask how cause its a really long story and i dont wanna talk about it. here is I look in the game belly dancing:
  good slow-mo-close-up picture taking isnt it? the game has good graphics too

and this is how the girl who taught me looks:
this her accuttual cover picture but the "KOOLRPIX" thing popped up after i  copyied the picture.

0.0 omg... lookie lookie here:
 lol

what heppens? well sauske punched byakuya and this started happening...alot:



 comment if u saw the amazing fight, or byakuaya getting his but kicked ^.^







No comments:

Post a Comment