Tuesday, February 21, 2012

you promised you'd never forget me but were are you now? YOU LEFT ALONE FOR YEARS BUT CHOSE TO SHOW NOW! after everything you've done to me after every night i sneaked out to be with you under the moon light, to ride of in the darkness and be places no one would ever find us, after i would-! I HOPE YOU CAN READ THIS YOU SON OF A BITCH! I HATE YOUR GUTS!I CANT BELIEVE EVER DID ANYTHING WITH YOU!
but i dont any more..
you will never earn my trust again last time i saw you you blew me off and acted like i was nothing and now you come back with roses and stuff you say sweet things..but it doesnt change that you were seeing HER when you were trying to get me back it dosent change that im 'not normal engouh' it doesnt change that you said i should be in a mental institute even though you drew a picture of your 'corizon' i done waiting even though i never could start. so stop with your spanish sayings i've stoped listening. ill say so you can understand: Me rompiste el corazón y luego esperar que yo confíe en ti? I dont y ya no quiero tomar sus rosas a Scaralet, Miguel. Así que dejar de ver a detenerme hanting mis sueños dejar de mirar por mí. Voy a romper este tatuaje de mi corazón, voy a rasgar tu rostro de mis sueños. at least ill try...

15 comments:

  1. this is meant to someone and that someone knows how he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO know who i am and what you have said hurts me a great deal. I was never with her. Trust me and say you haven't crumpled this paper yet. Please. i left already if thats what bothers you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maldito seas Miguel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. que es falso negro!por lo que chupan!!!!!!!!!!Ah, y si fuera real, te podría ser un acosador y la mierda ... digo tormenta de viento una de las momories tenido si su muuuuuy real>: (

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahahaa euch dont know what im bahahahaah so sagt es und lässt suk hae eine paarrttaayy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 0.0 what the hell... audrey i know this is you someone told me that this is your blog remember the scripon i killed when it was about to sting you and that family of coyotes we found

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. STALKER STANGER DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

      Delete
  6. O.O well hi then....this is her frien......uhm...im her friend..she said alot alot about you;)if yew no wat i mean hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. no i havent! taby! even if it is the real him how the hell did he find me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. im not stalking you! some old guy is if you are confused then click on this crazydreamssilentscreams.blogspot.com if it wont work then go to it i want o talk to you before i leave! please..

    ReplyDelete
  9. -.- no. maybe be friends but i dont think i can trust you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. damn....sometimes when your not sure about something windstorm..it helps to actually get to know someone and Miguel..I know who that guy was that told you who Audrey was...his name Coden...and well he....I...I cant explain any further..and if i could i would soooo tell you but then again.. not even know youi

      Delete