Thursday, January 12, 2012

this is a little story i made a few hours ago...

         i can't stop it from coming, no matter what i did, expect this time it wasn't a dream, the pain, the slow torture, the steady thrumming of a certain death, it only gets worse.  As i begin to get up fight an earsplitting scream began, but it wouldn't  stop,i opened my eyes and could see red dripping down my cheeks, my hands were covered in a warm, red, thick, blood. I opened my mouth to scream but instead gagged on a very warm metallic liquid.The forest was pitch black and the moon was covered in a black mist. Something bright flashes in the corner of my eye, then again on the other side. As i fall to the ground,  gagging for a breath of air-oh! Sweet air-then out of nowhere a slash of pain wavers through me, an excruciating pain as something slashes my chest.  Wanting to rid myself   of this torture, this mangled body; bleeding eyes, ripped out bleeding ears, chest slashed open like a book, bloody feet with glass allover my body, shards of sharp, colored glass inside of my flesh, a slit throat, so much more.....yet i'm living. I began to give away to the beautiful sleep. Then my body slowly began to fall through a black hole, opening my eyes, and under all the redness were blue eyes, soulful, sad, beatiful blue eyes. And with all my strengh i whisper, 
 "Save me......... 

2 comments: